Furnished design penthouse in a renovated finca regia in c/ Casavonas, next to Travessera de Gracia.
The penthouse has 55m2, 2 double rooms, one with access to the balcony, 1 bathroom, kitchenette and living room with access to the terrace, ideal for enjoying the good weather of the city.
Flexible rental duration, from 32 nights to long stays.
The price includes all expenses, weekly cleaning and high speed internet.
Intelligent entrance system with access card.
Rehabilitated building in strategic location, one step away from Francecs Macià, the Turo Park, Avenida Diagonal and 10 minutes walk from both the lively and bohemian neighborhood of Gracia, as Paseo de Gracia and Rambla Catalunya, next to the best restaurants, shops and services.
– Washer-dryer, dishwasher, microwave oven, juicer, toaster, kettle, Nespresso capsule coffee maker, fridge and freezer, fully equipped kitchen (complete set of dishes, pots, pans, kitchen accessories, etc…), ceramic hob.
– Ironing board, iron, clothesline, tongs, hangers, broom and dustpan
– Smart TV with Chrome Cast, high speed internet, safe
– Heating, air conditioning
– Towels, bedding, bathroom amenities (shampoo, gel, conditioner and body lotion), hair dryer.
– Counseling from Monday to Friday from 9 to 18h.
Optional services: laundry, reservations, personal trainer, physio, babysitter and any other service required.
We have several floors in the property, contact us so we can offer you the one that best suits you!
The district of Sant Gervasi-Galvany occupies the lower part of the old district of Sant Gervasi, between the Diagonal and the Ronda del Mig. The name of Galvany became popular when it was adopted by the municipal market of the area, recovering that of the old owner of the land in the surroundings, Josep Castelló i Galvany. The urbanization of Camp d’en Galvany began in 1866. The land was next to the Turó Park amusement park and was later converted into gardens in 1934, following a project by Rubió i Tudurí in 1917.
This garden, together with the Monterols garden and the small Moragues park, are the green islands of a neighbourhood with a marked residential character, combined with important commercial and tertiary activity, especially in the sector closest to the Diagonal and on the vertical axis of Carrer de Muntaner.